Tuesday 31 January 2012

Isn't it funny? Um, no not really...

I have just been packing some more for our move & suddenly a thought hit me. It came as an unpleasant realization, but it really doesn't surprise me at all. We have known that we are moving for about 4 weeks... And my mother, who lives next door, has not offered to help me pack or offered to look after M once... Kind, huh? In fact, it's been P's brother and sister in law that have looked after M numerous times and I am so so grateful to them for that. She also has not once offered to help us with the actual move. I pretty much had to demand that she do it, and she was none to happy. For someone who was so involved in my life and who once had such a close bond with my son, she certainly has gone out of her way to fuck it up. Congratulations, mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment